Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a lovely Mother's Day this year! I got to go to Aria's class where I was spoiled with presents food and a program.

I love this picture because Aria usually works very hard to stay controlled and proper and she let herself go briefly during this song. It was so cute to see her get into it!



Together. I sure love this girl! I'm wearing the shirt she made me. I pt the bow from the gift in my hair. She liked that.



I didn't take any pictures on Mother's Day itself, but Gabe got me fake flowers so they'll last forever. The kids all made me cards with handwritten notes and Nathan made a clay owl in school. Breakfast in bed and a lazy day topped it off. It was wonderful!

1 comment:

Linda said...

2 Beautiful girls. How special that you and Aria were able to spend that time together.