Thursday, November 06, 2008

Fun with a point and shoot

We went to the Seattle Science Center a few weeks ago and I got some fun pictures with my point and shoot.

Gee, they look like gamers or something.


Trying to be like the Blue Man Group.




"Mom, I don't like this mirror, it makes me look weird."


"It's okay, Aria, they make everyone look weird"


Next time I go to Seattle, I'll remember the rain and bring something besides flip-flops. You'd think after living there for 8 years, I'd know better.


I was having way too much fun with the fun house mirrors.


I was loving all the light in this room, and the fact that we were the only ones there.


The giant guitar. A family favorite.






Clara happy in the stroller.


Who doesn't love big bubbles?


and hanging upside down...


and rooms where you're supposed to make as much noise as possible...


and giant hamster wheels...

4 comments:

Jennica said...

That looks awesome! Caleb would love the noise room.

moxie mama said...

i really wanna run on that wheel...you guys looked like you had so much fun!!!

Linda said...

Looks like fun!

Lara said...

Looks like a great place to go.