Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Nathan

Did a little shoot of Nathan.

I took him to a freeway underpass covered in murals. It was after dark so I busted out my new video light for the lighting. I was really curious to see what I could do with it.

Here we have the regular Nathan. Small smile, just kinda hanging out.



And this is happy Nathan. It's not easy to get a real smile out of him so when I do it's like gold!



and goofy Nathan. He doesn't show this side much. He's so shy that most people don't even see the boy in the first two pictures. But, really, he rocks. He says the funniest things (usually with sarcasm) and is so sweet. Clara adores him and just laughs and laughs at him. In fact today she was sitting on my lap while I proofed these and she saw them and cracked up.



5 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

Love goofy Nathen!

Thats a cool place to take pics too. I love that your utalizing the urban stuff more.

And the video is a cool effect.

The Mac Attack said...

video light, not just video.

Linda said...

I'm glad I get to know the real Nathan. I must be special. :) The pictures are cool.

Anonymous said...

those are great. I love when I can get many expressions out of my kids.

McP Family said...

Those are great pics!!!!
They really show a wonderful side to Nathan. Thanks for sharing