Friday, April 11, 2008

This just needs documented

We love mandarin oranges around here. Gabe loves that he can get one, peel it and eat it all by himself. So right now he's laying on the floor with little mandarin orange pieces spread out all around him. He counted them (he says there are 79...it looks more like 10 to me) and then he started eating them. He heard a squeak as he bit down on one and turned to me and said "mmmm....sqeaky crescents" (that's their shape...like a crescent moon).

It always weirds me out when he identifies things like crescents, trapazoids and parallelagrams with his cute little 2 year old lisp.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Maybe after you have Clara you will know that any baby you and Dave make is going to be a genious.

The Mac Attack said...

Only your 2 year olds do that. I just keep reminding myself that.

Lara said...

I have plenty of squeaky crescents at my house for Gabe. He absolutely amazes me with his language!

The Buck's said...

I just love your little Gabe-isms. He is so funny! Matthew popped out the other day with, "mom, don't I need my antibiotic"...where do they learn this stuff?

Linda said...

He's a little smarty pants that for sure. Smarty pants in a good way that is. :)

Onica said...

He can say parallelogram? I can't even SPELL it!