Monday, April 28, 2008

Is it finally spring???

With this looong winter, we've really been hoping for spring soon! We've had a few nice days now and I think we might be able to say spring is here! I love spring pictures and have been dying to be able to take pictures of the flowers.

So our very first tulip came up last week and Aria picked it for me right away, she was so excited to see a flower! I put it in the window and the light was so beautiful coming through the tulip that I had to take some pictures of it.

Enjoy!





10 comments:

Sharon said...

I love those photos and I love tulips also. When do we get lesson #2?*S* I know you've got other things on your mind with this baby almost here, but I could use some more tips!*S* Also, check out Julie's blog; she has news!*S*

The Buck's said...

I am so ready for spring! I loved being outside this weekend.

Smelly Moose said...

Aw, pretty tulip :) Our first one bloomed today too! YAY!! No more snow (I HOPE).

Linda said...

Very pretty! We don't have any tulips yet but we have daffodills.
That was sweet of Aria to bring you a flower:)

Lara said...

Beautiful!! And of course another great example of the rule of thirds.

Onica said...

Ooooh, I that last one blown up into a pic for me. But what size...

So pretty. Our flowers have bloomed but keep on getting snow/hailed on. Stupid NW crazy weather.

Conlin Family said...

Thanks Misty! We're excited and of course Bo wants a boy.
The pictures are so good..the flowers are really pretty! We have tulips that have already bloomed and died. The weather here has been warm for a while..in the 70's.
Good luck with your new baby and hopefully she comes soon!

Misty said...

Onica, it's yours if you want it! Just tell me a size. :)

moxie mama said...

i love the last one too!

i decided when i have a yard of my own i'm planting a million tulips. it's such a fun sign of spring arriving!

Linda said...

I thought it was but today it was hailing and snowing at our house again. UGH! It isn't sticking but still...