Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ok...I'm ready now

So Aria was 2 1/2 weeks early. Because of that, I have this need to be ready by that point in my pregnancy. That point is today.

My house is clean.
My garage is clean (and organized!)
The birthing tub is inflated.
My bed has a sheet of plastic under the sheets.
Babies clothes are washed, folded and put away.
Babies bed and carseat are set up and ready to go.
I have dejunked every closet, cupboard, bedroom and shelf in the house.
I have all the necessary birth supplies in one location.
I'm caught up with proofing pictures and burning CDs for clients.

Now what?

So, even though my due date is still 17 days away...feel free to think baby thoughts and send labor vibes!

After all, the next logical step once everything is ready is to have the baby! Right?

10 comments:

Lara said...

Okay baby - you can come now!!!!

Alissa said...

come on baby! bring it on!

moxie mama said...

thinking baby thoughts-and sending labor vibes! come out and play clara we can't wait to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...sounds like you might be nesting a little bit? I hope she decides to make her entrance soon!

Linda said...

Yes you are ready. That's great! I'm ready also :) Book work is caught up, flowers beds are weeded, weeds sprayed with round up and reay to come help you out. Oh wait, my suitcase isn't packed maybe that's the hold up. I'll pack today. Tell Clara this would be the perfect week for her to join our family. LOL We'll of course take her wheneveer she comes.

The Buck's said...

Oh, and one more thing. I have pretty much cleared my calendar of all non-important meetings so that I can be there to help with the kids if you need me! Just call. I am now carrying my phone with me everywhere...just in case! :)

The Mac Attack said...

Come baby come baby baby come come (i hope youall know the tune to that song.) Clara we want to meet you so you need to come out now. Ok Thanks!

Sharon said...

I'm sending "ready" thoughts your way!*S* The last part is the hardest, huh?

Meemer said...

it seems like this part is the longest! c'mon baby girl, we can't wait to see you!

Jon and Maryanne said...

Come on Clara! You are the last of our "cousin" babies! We all want to see you!!!! :)