Thursday, March 29, 2007

Just some stuff

In my 100 things list I said...

46. I love to get the mail, I always say you never know when you're going to get a real letter, or a cool package...or random money!

And guess what happened? My wonderful Grandma read it and sent me a card in snail mail! And not only that, it was full of nice things about me. (63. My love language is words of affirmation)

And today we went downtown again. This time we visited the Garbage Sucking Goat. Heh. That thing is fun. So I tried to get a picture. It was hard. It sucks fast. The first two pics are me trying to time it right, one it's already sucked up and the other it's about to suck. I finally got it mid suck on the last one.



1 comment:

Lara said...

My kids (and especially Chris) love the garbage goat too.

Glad you got some fun mail - I get rather sick of junk and bills - so it is always nice to receive something fun.