Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Eating my words...again.

I recently said I wouldn't be getting a dog any time soon because I had enough on my plate with 3 kids. Then we had an opportunity to get a Cocker Spaniel because someone at Dave's work was giving hers away.

When that fell through Dave was on a mission.

Must.find.perfect.dog. Must.be.dad-of-the-year.

So he did some research.

Meet Pascal. (cyber prize if you can tell me anything about that name) Pax for short.



We drove 6 1/2 hours for him. He's 9 months old, potty trained, crate trained (I think), neutered and very sweet. No major problems with the kids yet. Although Nathan is scared of him unless he's sitting still. I think I'll take Nathan with me to obedience classes.

2 comments:

Lara said...

You are so brave!!!!!!!!!!!! My kids (esp. Chad) have been begging for a pet for years. But with 3 kids and a husband I am just not up to it. The best they get is a monthly trip to Petco. Good luck!

Lucy said...

Good luck with the dog. I gave in and it lasted for a year. The dog did not bring out the best in me:)

She/He is a cutie though!