Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Nathan being....Nathan

I don't often get pictures of Nathan being Nathan without him noticing me and changing what he's doing or getting embarassed. But today, I caught one!

This is Nathan just doing something Nathan-ish. Totally calm and laid back, no big deal whatsoever...but rather strange.

Like eating pizza, on the table, looking out the window, on an upside-down cup.




You get a sneak peak at my new kitchen too. Walls are done, but there's still some more to finish before I'll post the real before and afters!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok that kid is flippin awesome. lol he's soo funny and he doesnt even know it.
and i love that wallcolor whats it called?

Elozia Marie said...

I really like the yellow! And the picture of N sitting on the cup - priceless :)

Jenn said...

ROFL! Kids. The walls look great!

Dixie Chic said...

I love pics like that. :)