Monday, September 25, 2006

Aria's first performance!

The night that I went into labor with Aria, I was at the Experience Music Project in Seattle. (I didn't go into labor there, it was a couple hours after I got home.) While we were there she was especially active whenever I was listening to music. She has always loved music, and I believe her name (which means beautiful melody) fits her well.

So yesterday was the primary program at church and she sang a solo! She did so good, especially considering she's been covered in hives for a week and she has a nasty cold.

So here it is...age 3 and her first performance!



The Lyrics:

I have a friend called Jesus
Tender is his love.
I know that he's my savior
Loving me from above.

I know that he loves me.
I have faith that he is real.

Because I have a friend called Jesus
Tender is his love.
I know that he's my savior
Loving me from above.

Written by Lana Osmun

9 comments:

Deannna - Younique Presenter said...

Wow! impressive!

Jenn said...

How cute! She did a great job. :0)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Aria! Fantastic job!

Andrea said...

so cute!!

Anonymous said...

thats soo cute! i cant wait for our primary program. and i'm totally going to be one of those moms that cries when my kid has a part. lol.

Elozia Marie said...

That is priceless. She has got the sweetest little voice! TFS!

Meemer said...

what a sweet voice she has. Good job Aria!

Dixie Chic said...

Watch out, American Idol!

My kids have their primary program in a month, and I *wish* my oldest had a solo, because she has a pretty voice, too. Right on! Did you record any home practices?

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! She did a great job!!