Monday, October 05, 2009

More soccer

My saturdays consist of soccer games these days so that's what you get. I took my camera this last saturday because it was picture day and I refuse to buy team pictures. I just stand behind the photographer and take my own.

So I figured I should try and get good game shots while I was at it. Aria's game was first and it was COLD. 41 degrees and windy.

Gabe dealt with it like this.



Clara was cold but wouldn't keep a blanket on, so I tied my coat around her stroller which really ticked her off. I let her scream because I'd rather she be warm and mad at me than cold and happily independent.



It was a good game to bring my camera because Aria made an awesome goal and I got it!

Dribbling down the field


About to kick.


She shoots!


She scores!


And she scans the sidelines to make sure I saw. lol


It was a teensy bit warmer, but windier by the time the boys games started.


I love that his tongue is always hanging out. Luckily he hasn't bitten through it too often...




I shot a bunch of pictures of Nathan's game and when I got home to look at them I just started laughing. Note the eyes that are squeezed shut and the cringing away from the ball.




I love when he looks intense, because that's not a common expression for him. He's normally laid back and content like me. lol


He got to play goalie which he loved. I remember that was my favorite soccer position too. He worked it!

4 comments:

Lee said...

LOVE THEM! It looks like your kids are having a fabulous time. I miss Spokane.

Unknown said...

Oh you crack me up. Those are great candid shots. Way to go mom. And way to go to all three kids! And poor freezing trapped Clara. *snicker*

Linda said...

I loved being able to be there and watch them; I loved when Gabe said Grandma J you are so excited to see me play soccar huh? The answer is a big resounding YES!
BTW... We were all freezing. Should have brought gloves.

The Wynn Family said...

I hope you don't mind that found your blog. I love the shot of Gabe.. priceless. What soccer league is he in? Trey would love to play.

Danielle