Monday, August 03, 2009

For the ladies

If you're a guy, don't read this. Seriously. Stop. It's way TMI and all about a woman's cycle.

You have been warned.

I'm not going to go into too much depth, but I just had to put this out here in case you haven't heard about it yet.

The Diva Cup.

This little thing is amazing. There's a slight learning curve, but I'm nearing the end of my first cycle with it and I'll never go back to pads/tampons.

pros...
~save money
~zero waste
~my cramps weren't as bad as normal (don't know if that had anything to do with it, but it's the only thing I changed, so I'm going with it)
~more comfortable
~no smell
~no need to store a bunch of disposables in your years storage

cons...
~learning curve

But it's totally worth it.

There's more details here and here.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cool contraption! I will be passing this info on to others. If i still had a monthly I would be trying this out for sure!