Thursday, August 20, 2009

Better School Picture Day!

Do you hate school pictures as much as I do? I never get them. Usually I just take my kids out right before school starts for the year and get pictures of them. I can print them myself for pennies instead of paying ridiculous prices for the school picture guy to take a generic head shot. I know some people get them just so they have a picture record of how their kids are growing.

Well, I have an alternative for you. Why not have that same record, only more creative and cheaper? This year I'm offering a better school picture day. For only $25 per child I will meet you at Manito and will spend 5-10 minutes with your child, taking several pictures so that you will end up with 3 great images that I will burn to a data CD for you. You can then make all the prints you want! So, the info...

The Better School Picture Day
Saturday, September 19th, 09 AND Tuesday, September 22nd, 09
5:30pm - 7:30pm at the rose gardens at Manito Park.
$25 per child. I spend 5-10 minutes with each of your children. Just long enough to get 3-5 great shots of them. Your pictures will be fully edited and presented in an online gallery. The $25 pays for the sitting and THREE fully edited full-resolution files on a Data CD with rights to print.

BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.



There may be a morning session, but it depends on my kids' soccer schedules. lol. Email me at mistydawnphotos@gmail.com or call ASAP to set your appt time. Oh, and tell your friends!

Here are some examples of what you'll get.















9 comments:

Bonnie Bell Anderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie Bell Anderson said...

What a deal! I wish you weren't so far away.

Unknown said...

This is a GREAT idea and a wonderful deal! Darn it that you live on the other side of the continent from me. Why oh WHY?? Good luck with this!!

Washington Hills said...

Okay...I'm seriously considering this...

What if I come to visit my brother on a different Saturday? No pressure, just asking...

Misty said...

No problem, Krista! I just emailed you.

Sorensen said...

Hey when are you coming to Seattle next? Would love to have you shoot my fam!

EternaLeppert said...

Does pre-school count for "school"? LOL We'd be all over it if Madeleine's pre-school status counts. Oh, and she'll be a Sunbeam next year! Does THAT count?? LOL

Misty said...

Rhiannon, preschool counts! I'll email you.

Krisser said...

I'm going to be out of town that day!!! Actually closer to your neck of the woods- what a great idea, I'm so bummed we won't be around... any chance you'll be extending your hours before Thursday night or after Sunday?