Monday, August 24, 2009

Better School Picture Day - Seattle Style!

I've had some requests and as it turns out, I will be in Seattle on September 12th. So....

The Better School Picture Day
Saturday, September 12th, 2009
1:30pm - 3:30pm at Coulon Beach
$35 per child. (it's a bit more to cover shipping, if you have more than one child, it's $35 for the first and $25 for any other kids) I spend 5-10 minutes with each of your children. Just long enough to get 3-5 great shots of them. Your pictures will be fully edited and presented in an online gallery. The $25 pays for the sitting and THREE fully edited full-resolution files on a Data CD with rights to print.

BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.

Email me at mistydawnphotos@gmail.com to set up a time!

1 comment:

Sorensen said...

Wohooo!! So I would love to have Zoe and Tate do this. We will have a new little one by then too but I think he will be too small for an outdoor shoot. Anyway I can get you to come to my house? I will make you lunch! Let me know about times.