Saturday, July 18, 2009

After 3 years

I finally went and took pictures of the Spokane Temple. I couldn't have picked a better day. The clouds were perfect. (I hate totally blue skies. They're boring...lol...same goes for a full cloud cover).

I'm really hoping the local church bookstore owner will carry these for me.

I really havn't seen many pictures of the Spokane temple that I love. The most common one I've seen is one taken at night. It's pretty, but kinda typical.

So I decided I had to get something interesting. I spoke to the bookstore owner and she requested a straight on shot, so I did that too. Anyway...wanna see?

This one is my personal favorite.


And the others.




10 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are just gorgeous misty! Seriously gorgeous!

Washington Hills said...

So great!

Jon and Maryanne said...

They look so amazing!!!! :) I want one! Are you going to sell them or just hoping that the bookstore will sell them? Oh, they are so good! And your right, not anything like the 1 or 2 typical pics you see all the time of our Spokane Temple. You are so talented!

Misty said...

yeah, I'm selling them too. :)

Kandace Welch said...

I do like the first one that's a close-up, but I like the other ones a lot too because you can see a lot of the sky which really is amazing! Congrats!

rebeccaV said...

Oh my gosh, I saw these on fb and they are so good!! You are seriously talented, girl...I'll go buy a few!

Linda said...

Very nice misty! You do have talent girl! You're right they are not like the "normal" shots. I can't decide which one I like the best.

Carolyn said...

I want to purchase the one with the gates on the side. I'll talk to you more at church.

You are an amazing photographer!

Teresa and Ben said...

Ok, so TONS has happened since I checked blogs last... I LOVE the front porch couch, and your comments about why you love it; I LOVE the pictures at the abandoned building!!! and, I LOVE the picture of the Spokane temple. I have to agree that the straight on picture is the most boring, and I think people are less likely to buy it - but you got in the store, that's what counts. I think my favorite is the one that emphasizes the gate - I love that angle. And, last but not least - Nathan is baptized - Yay!! So exciting!!!

Kendra said...

You are too talented! I love them!