Thursday, March 05, 2009

Nathan's answers

Nathan's answers (age 7)

1. What is something mom always says to you? Do your homework.

2. What makes mom happy? Doing my homework

3. What makes mom sad? Running away from home and not doing my homework.

4. How does your mom make you laugh? Tickle me and talk to me.

5. What was your mom like as a child? like a girl

6. How old is your mom? 50 million *giggle*, Really 27. (I'm 29)

7. How tall is your mom? 10 pencils high (after measuring me with a pencil...)

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Take pictures and make them on the computer.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Work on the computer

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Being the best photographer in the world.

11. What is your mom really good at? Working on pictures on the computer.

12. What is your mom not very good at? Getting Gabe to go poo on the potty.

13. What does your mom do for a job? Take pictures.

14.What is your mom's favorite food? Everything that you make.

15.What makes you proud of your mom? That you're trying to teach Gabe to go poo on the potty.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? A dog.

17. What do you and your mom do together? We go to the store.

18. How are you and your mom the same? Our blue eyes.

19. How are you and your mom different? I'm smaller than a nerd and you're bigger than the galaxy.

20. How do you know your mom loves you? Cause you're my mom.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? That you love him.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Everywhere.

1 comment:

The Mac Attack said...

I love all your kids so much. Their answers are so funny. I can't wait to hear what Clara is going to say when she starts talking.