Saturday, March 14, 2009

Did you know?

-I'm obsessed with key rings. Not key chains, just the rings. I like each key to have it's very own, all of them hooked to another one with a couple others thrown in for good measure. I like circles.

-I'm also obsessed with clipping fingernails. Nathan chews his nails and Aria doesn't let me clip hers, she likes them long, but I keep Gabe and Clara's quite short. I keep my toenails really short too. I let my fingernails grow a little, but not much. 25 years of playing the piano has ingrained into me that nails must be short.

-When I'm bored or waiting for something I will tap my fingers. This automatically starts the William Tell Overture playing in my head and I will start to tap my fingers to it's beat.

-I have a recurring dream where I'm in college and enrolled in a math class but I don't go. I can't remember where it is/what time it is/or how to do math. I fail and it messes up my transcript.

There ya go...a little weekend randomness.

8 comments:

moxie mama said...

funny and ironic. i was planning on posting some randomness too...i was even trying to decide what to title it and it has random in the title...maybe i need a new title now...

The Buck's said...

I have had the "enrolled in a college class that you don't know about until the end of semester" dream many times!

Lee said...

I like circles a lot too. And I love short nails. I agree I am almost to 25 years too.. and they must be short always. And I too tap my fingers to many of my favorite songs. Love that one. I miss you. And all these randomness is why i love you.

Bonnie Bell Anderson said...

there must be an interpretation for that dream. I've had it too. Half way through the term, or more, I remember I was enrolled in a class but I never remembered to go and I go and am lost and trying to catch up. Seems pretty common, that dream. If you ever figure out what it means, let me know.

TNS MOM said...

LOL what do you say to all those random things other than LOL!

The Mac Attack said...

You and April are creepy on the same page and stuff.

Kandace Welch said...

I also love to cut my nails short. Although I've been trying to let them grow so I can have pretty long nails, but it doesn't last long!

Linda said...

Your randomness is ok by me :)Love ya...