Wednesday, February 11, 2009

9 months

Clara is 9 months old now. Something about my babies turning 9 months old is significant to me. It has something to do with the fact that she's been out of me for as long as she was inside of me. Or something. I don't really know. Maybe I just like the number 9.

Anyway...she's the cutest thing ever. She can pull herself to a standing position, she does the army crawl all over the place, she claps and she points at things. She even gets it right if you ask her "Where's mommy?" or "Where's daddy?" She melts everyone's heart instantly and she's just as easy going as she always has been.

This is her flat smile. It makes me laugh.


2 comments:

Linda said...

I wish I could take her out of the screen and give her lots of kisses and hugs. She is so CUTE!

The Buck's said...

Adorable! I can't believe it has been 9 months!