Sunday, July 29, 2007

Another milestone!

My sister assures me that this makes me a nerd, but I wanted to blog this before midnight so it would be the same day it happened.

Nathan lost his first tooth!

It's been loose a little over a week and tonight I put him to bed and he showed up a bit later to show me that it was way looser than it was earlier. He bounced around for a while and kept saying "I'm so excited!" After he pulled and twisted and wiggled it for about 45 minutes, I finally asked if I could help and popped it right out!





We put it in a little bag and discussed logistics. He wanted to know if he should put it right under the spot where he laid his head or over to the side because he didn't want to squish the tooth fairy when she came. He decided it was okay right under his head and that she'd survive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH FOR NATHEN!!! and I can think of other things that make you way nerdier!

Lara said...

Congratulations Nathan! It still kills me everytime Chad looses a tooth. How do they grow so fast?