Monday, July 16, 2007

Oregon - Awesome and Annoying

Awesome -


-Voodoo Doughnuts. They were weird but SO YUMMY!











My favorite was a donut with chocolate frosting, dipped in oreos and drizzled with Peanut Butter. YUM!

-Harry Potter 5 at the IMAX. Not exclusive to OR, but still very cool.

-Funky Birdhouses on the side of the road with a lockbox and a note saying to just leave money and take one.



-Bald Eagles (no pictures...I don't have a long enough zoom lens)

-My parents for inviting us to stay with them in their timeshare.

-The coast.





-Daisies on the ground.



-Tidepools



-Nathan trying to be like his Uncle Bud





Annoying -

-The fog



-It's against the law to pump your own gas. At one point I sat at a gas station for 5 minutes waiting for someone to come pump it. Nobody came so I went to another one down the street and sat there until my Mom went and got someone. HELLO! I could have filled it up myself twice by then!

But overall, I LOVED MY VACATION!

3 comments:

andrea said...

I love Oregon and the coast. We go every October. Happpy Birthday to you!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! It looks like you had a great time! How is Anna doing?

Lara said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like a fun vacation. You made me hungry with all the doughnut pictures!