Monday, April 09, 2007

Bubbles

One of my favorite things in the world is bubbles. I don't think anyone can be mad when they're surrounded by bubbles. Aria agrees with me, a couple weeks ago we were talking about bubbles and she said "I think everyone should blow bubbles all the time and then everyone will be happy."

I also like reflections. I have some fun pictures of reflections, but these have got to take the cake.

The Easter Bunny brought a bubble machine for the kids and I had way too much fun taking pictures of the kids and the bubbles.

Click them to see the reflections. You can see me and Nathan and the house, trees, sky. It's very cool.




















I think this one is my favorite. The bubble is mid-pop.







3 comments:

Carrie Snider said...

Wow, those are amazing. What a cool idea!!!

andrea said...

We have that same bubble machine. It's so fun and makes the best bubbles. Great idea with the pictures.

Lara said...

Very cool pictures! They made me more happy just looking at them. When can I come over and play?