Monday, April 23, 2007

YAY!

Thanks to my friend, Grace, whose son is now a teen and no longer interested in swingsets, she gave us a swingset and trampoline for the kids! Aria is in heaven, she loves to swing. It's been really cold the last couple days, but she still stays outside swinging until she's so cold she just can't stand it anymore.

Aria helped put it together.



Gabe watched through the window.



And when it got a bit too cold, Aria (and Nathan) came in for blankets so they wouldn't have to leave the fun new swingset!



We're not setting the tramp up until we fix our poor sad half dead grass.

5 comments:

Lara said...

How fun! Now you can keep your kids outside all day!!! My kids are starting to outgrow our old swingset - I am going to have to find something new to keep mine outside all summer.

Anonymous said...

PS may I remind us all that I was the one who called you and told you that Grace had a free Swingset to give away. There I feel much better now.

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful! I wish I had the room for a swing set or play structure. Ah, one of these days. Good for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Does Aria have on 2 different shoes?

Misty said...

Yes. If she wants to go outside really bad, she just grabs the first shoes she finds. They don't always match.