Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Golf

My friend, Grace, has an opinion about golf that parallels my own. (go back and read that if you didn't click the link. It's great.)

To put it mildly, I'm not a fan. The few times my golf enthusiast Dad has invited me along were not fun. So not fun, in fact, that he now does an impression of me walking with stooped shoulders, shuffling my feet and dragging my clubs behind me.

My 5 year old, however, has made it his current sport of choice. The Parks and Rec department offers 3 choices for 5 yr olds in the fall. Soccer, Tennis and Golf. He chose Golf. We've been once so far and it was hilarious. He's not exactly coordinated, but he had fun and he was getting better by the end of the lesson.

Golf has one redeeming quality, it creates some cool photo ops. Here are some more Senior pics!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh how cute is rob!!!! really good pics misty. i like the black and white one.

Anonymous said...

adyou're a brave woman! shooting in full sun!

Jenn said...

Nice pics! And LOL about golf. It's pretty boring, if you ask me.