Sunday, October 08, 2006

Randomness...

1. The Paper Bag Princess. How did I miss this book? It's my new favorite kids book. If you are a girl, or have a girl, or know a girl....go buy this book. Aria and I found it while searching for Princess books at the library. We LOVE it.

2. These cookies are yummy. But I made a few (dozen) too many. Don't be surprised if you live near me and find some on your porch.

3. Nathan currently wants to be an artist when he grows up. So, I informed him that his Mommy dearest is an artist. After a rousing round of "no you're not," "yes I am" and an explanation that photography (and music) are types of art he looked at me like I'm a complete moron and said with all the attitude he could muster, "Then....where's your hat?"

4. Gabe says Aria now. It's cute.

5. One of my high school bff's and former college roomie is moving to my city! Woot! Now, to get the other one over here. (Anna, are you listening to me???)

6. I'm having a lot of fun taking pictures in the Fall here. It's much prettier than where I used to live and spent the last, like, 9 Falls.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a pocket size book of the paperbag princess i love that book. and i cant waite for my cookies. and gabe needs to say rae!!!!

Anonymous said...

Misty,
I can't wait to live closer...only one more week! :) I'll give you a call later this week to discuss a time when we can get together!

Jenn said...

Sounds like a lot of fun overall! I'm going to have to look for that book. YAY for friends in close proximity. And what hat?? LOL!

Misty said...

Apparently artists wear hats? I'm assuming he saw a picture of a painter in a beret (sp?) or something.

ellen said...

I have that book; it's great!

Misty said...

YANK! I was wondering who aperture was. Good to see ya!