Monday, October 16, 2006

So much for cooties...

Nathan has his first crush...

I went to pick him up from school one day last week and he was chasing a little girl around the tree and playing tug-o-war with her jacket. They were laughing and giggling. When Nathan saw me he said 'bye' and came running over and she said "Bye, Friend!" to him.

I asked him who she was and he said in a very dreamy voice...."Natalie Parker." (not her real name)

So a few days later Dave asks about her. They had a long conversation about her ending with Nathan saying "I think she has a cat. I'm going to draw a picture for her of her cat. Well, first I'm going to make sure she has a cat and find out what it's name is. Then I'm going to draw a picture of my cat that lives at Grandma's house next to her cat. I'll write Fella, that's F-E-L-L-A 'cause that's my cat and he's white with black spots and then write her cats name."

hehe.

I remember my first crush. Kevin Wood. I met him in Kindergarten and he moved away in 4th grade. It was devastating. lol. In third grade he even gave me a necklace for valentines day. *sigh*....young love....

Here he is...bottom row. I'm the one in the yellow on the top row. I know, I know...he was too short for me anyway.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

my first crush was bryce stalberger until 4th grade whe he became a jerk!!! but he had the greatest curly hair!!!

Elozia Marie said...

CUTE! I remember my first crush ... it was in Jewish CC Preschool, and his name was Christian. It's the only Class picture I still have, lol.

Young love ... ahhhh!

sheri said...

So cute!!!
I remember mine as well. Nathan. He sent me a note in Library one day (you know, as we were listening to the librarian go over the Dewey Decimal System for the 100th time). It said "will you go out w/me. Yes or no." I marked yes. (this was 3rd grade) But later I told him "I'll go out w/you, but don't tell any of my friends, ok?" Dang! Did I really say that?! We never did actually break up. Hmmm....

Anonymous said...

So cute! first crushes are so much fun.

Lei said...

so cute... my dd is already betrothed, too, lol.

Deannna - Younique Presenter said...

that brings back memories! how fun!

Stacy said...

I looked at my K pix and saw my first crush... not so cute! lol