Sunday, July 09, 2006

Through my daughters eyes...and in her words

Just some comments that Aria made this last week...(we were in So. Cal on vacation!)

After a total meltdown before boarding the plane, we got into the air and she says "Hey Dad, you were right! It's not so bad!" (she was petrified of flying)

"It's the magical kingdom of Disneyland!" (said breathlessly)

"The magic goes into his (Gabe's) belly and makes him bigger and then he'll be able to walk!" (ever seen that Disneyland commercial where the baby takes his first steps at DL?)

"Even the ground is magical."

"Nephi is here!" (Hercules, lol...but I let her believe it was Nephi)

"Mom, I don't want to be a princess when I grow up, anymore. I want to be a dolphin trainer."

"Disneyland is funner than the Temple."

"How do I look?"

"NO MORE PICTURES!"

Speaking of pictures....they're coming soon!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

hahah! I love that she thought Disneyland would make Gabe walk!

Can't wait to see pics!

Anonymous said...

cute! i can't wait to see pic's either!

Lisa

Lee said...

ROFLMBO
Your dd is hilarious!