Thursday, July 27, 2006

CA - trying again





Seaworld.... I love Seaworld. When I was a kid, I wanted to grow up to be a Dolphin Trainer. Now, Aria says the same thing. The only disappointment was not getting to pet the dolphins. We tried, and we got close, but they were just out of reach. Nathan and Aria loved seeing them up close though. (and I don't have pictures of it right now because MSN is being retarded and I can't get to my moms MSN space to get them off). We went to almost every single show and then spent some time just letting the kids run and play in the kids area before we left. And thank goodness for whoever came up with buying an overpriced Seaworld cup and then getting refills all day for $1. Kept us hydrated! (It was H-O-T)

The next day was the long awaited and much anticipated DISNEYLAND!

It was wonderful! The whole reason this trip even happened is because Nathan called my mom a year ago and turned on his 4 year old charm and asked if she would take him to Disneyland. Of course, she couldn't resist (and Mom and Dad have a time-share we all used) so a year later, Nathan had his wish! Both Nathan and Aria asked probably 300 times when we would be there. They talked and talked about the characters they would see. Aria would tell anybody that would listen about the princesses she was going to see and Nathan just wanted to see Buzz. I got them both little signature books/photo albums and they look at them constantly and say "'member when we saw.....insert character name here...."

Aria's dream being realized...



Ok...I can't put any more pictures in this post for some reason...more to come!

2 comments:

Dixie Chic said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! I didn't realize there was a seaworld in CA- thought it was just in FL! Shows how much I know! LOL!! FUN!

Lee said...

I love them all! How cute!! I can't wait to take my own children!!