Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Easter

This year we combined our Easter celebration with April's birthday party. So, she came up to visit with her family and we all went to Rachel's for our traditional egg gravy and easter egg hunt. I do better with pictures than words, so I'll just start those now. :)

Toast and egg gravy. Yum! I at leftover for a couple days. Looking forward to having it again next year. :)




Various egg hunt shots.












The little girls would not get together for a picture. I just happened to notice them walking together to get this one. Yay!


My brothers-in-law with their new babies.




I think Gabe actually took this shot. What luck, eh? I love it!! (that's April giving Nathan a kiss while he ignores her)


It was a great day! Especially considering the day before was horrible weather and seriously cranky kids. Easter was a treat with the sunshine and the happier kids.

Oh, there are no pics of my kids with their Easter baskets because they got up at 3 AM to open them. I just remember shuffling out of bed and telling them to zip it or they'd wake the baby and to go back to sleep.

5 comments:

Sorensen said...

So cute! I am going to have to google egg gravy.

rebeccaV said...

We had the same thing for Easter breakfast! Yummmy! Cute pics :)

Jon and Maryanne said...

Such cute pics! We have "egg gravy" every year too, only we call it gravy toast. :) I made it myself for the first time this year since we had Jon's family over at our house in the morning and I didn't want to break my/our tradition. It actually turned out pretty good! Thank goodness! :)

Kandace Welch said...

What the heck is egg gravy for one and did Rachel and April both have new babies?! I must have missed something...

Washington Hills said...

Misty, these pictures are perfect, as usual, smile.

What exactly is Egg Gravy?