Monday, March 08, 2010

Karma?

I started a blog about happiness today. It was about having a positive attitude and putting a positive spin on anything. It was sounding too preachy so I ditched it. I continued to think about it though.

Then I was putting away my groceries and I opened my garage door to go to the pantry. I took a step out and landed on a wire paint roller on the top step which spun out from under me and tossed me mercilessly to the cement floor. I grumbled, thought some naughty words and limped over to the pantry. I opened it and a container of oats fell out, hit me on the head and spilled all over.

That's when I decided to forego my sunshine and bubbles post for this one. If nothing else you can amuse yourself with the image. It was straight out of a physical comedy script, I'm sure.

6 comments:

Malisa said...

Bwahaha!

The Wynn Family said...

I'm (giggle giggle) so (hee hee) Sorry (ha ha). I hope to tomorrow goes a bit better.

Linda said...

Glad you didn't get hurt! Plus I want to thank you for finding my camera. I do not remember putting it in there but thank you!!!

rebeccaV said...

Oh man, that sucks but you made me laugh!! In all seriousness, though, you are a pretty happy person most of the time :)

Kandace Welch said...

I guess the Lord was just testing to see if you were serious about this positive attitude thing, it's good you can laugh at the whole thing thoug!

Washington Hills said...

I needed to read this today. THANK YOU. And I hope you're not too bruised up...