Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pictures of me, my sisters and our girls

I only have a second, so I'll put more detail in this post later. But for the impatient. ;)

Rachel's sis-in-law (and a great photographer!), Brook, took pictures of us over the weekend and I loooove them! She let me proof them, so this gallery is my proofing, if you want to see her proofing (which also rocks) check Rachel's video blog.

Here they are!

I'll put my favs in this post after karate too.

Ok...I finally have time to put some pictures on here.

Clara spent all her time eating the tassels on my jacket.





This one cracks me up. I love the finders keepers sign and that Mae is giving Rachel the stink-eye.



This is classic Mae and Rachel. I think the first picture I have where she's holding Mae upside down was when Clara was born. So Mae would have been 6 months old at the time.



I can't help but go vintage with pictures of April and Jovie. My friend, Kristi, says April looks "old hollywood"...maybe that's why I always do this to her pictures.



My favorites of all 7 of us.





I think this is my fav of us sisters.



While we were doing the pictures of just the three sisters we put Aria in charge of the 3 babies. Poor thing was a little incredibly overwhelmed by the responsibility. Jovie tried to eat a rock, Mae tried to get away and Clara started crying. By the end, Aria was all "GET YOUR BABIES!" lol



I looove this of the girls. I think it's funny. And poor Clara was so sad by then.



Once we were sufficiently cold and the girls were all worn out, we went into a coffee shop on the street. Aria got hot cocoa in a glass cup with whipped cream...just like she wanted.



We took a few pictures inside the coffee shop too. I love how it looks like a studio.



I think I'm giong to take Dave, Nathan and Gabe down here and do my boys' pictures too.

6 comments:

Onica said...

I love them!

The Buck's said...

Those are fabulous!

Meemer said...

i love the one with the babies in the wagon. very cool. you girls are babes. with babies.

Company EIGHT said...

I love all of them! Great pics!

Bela said...

Priceless, Misty!

The Mac Attack said...

we are babes with babies!