Tuesday, October 07, 2008

c25k

I was asked what happened to this...

Injury, sick kids, etc, got in the way. Due to dr's orders for my running partner, we went back to week 1 for a little while. We're going to move past it again soon. I'll let you know when I'm back to where I was and I start advancing again.

For the record...still don't like running.

I also started Yoga, which I really like. It's a serious workout and much calmer, which is more my style (as opposed to weight lifting and impact things like running).

I also did a little weight loss challenge with my MOFs and came in second with an 11 lb loss in 6 weeks. Won $30. :) I just started another one.

3 comments:

Linda said...

That's to bad Tracie had an injury but that's nice that you're up and "running" again. I'm glad you found an excercise you enjoy. Taht makes a big difference in liking the workout.
I also loved the pics of Rach's fam and the pumpkin patch! You are a great photographer!

Anonymous said...

well keep it up!! You'll get there. I still haven't gotten past 4 miles. But now I have a jogging stroller so I can put Samantha in it and hit the road each morning if I want.

The Mac Attack said...

YOGA YOGA YOGA! Is really the best and Im gonna make you do it. Because its amazing for you.