Sunday, May 11, 2008

RPR - (random product review)

There are a few things that I got for Clara that I havn't had for my other kids that I'm totally loving so I thought I'd share. Plus, it gives me an excuse to show off more pictures.

Babylegs. They're these cute little baby leg warmers. I love them for layering and keeping her warm and for just wearing with a onesie or under a dress. Apparently they're great for little crawling babies too. Keeps their knees covered while they crawl all over. I just like how cute they are! You already saw this picture, but it shows the babylegs good, so here you go.



123 Swaddle blanket. My friend, Anna, got me this blanket for my baby shower and I LOVE it. It's just a gigantic receiving blanket, but it's flannel and cute and big enough to keep my huge baby from wiggling out of it as soon as I wrap her up. I don't know if it's the blanket or the fact that she's just a good baby or a combination of the two, but I swaddle her at night, prop her in the boppy which is in the co-sleeper by my bed and she's been sleeping for 7 hours straight. It seriously rocks. The blanket she's laying on in this picture is the one I have. I'm tempted to get a second one just in case it gets dirty or something. (you can see another pair of her babylegs in this picture too.)



Finally, these hats. These are the cutest hats ever. I'm not a fan of giant bows on babies, but these hats/headbands with the flowers are fantastic. The flowers are on clips, so you can mix and match the flowers on the hats/headbands to match whatever they're wearing. I even got one for Aria so they can match.



7 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

Love the RPR. Can't waite to see the pics of the 3 girls. Thanks for everything this weekend. Love you!!

The Buck's said...

She is adorable and I LOVE the picture of Aria and Clara. Can't wait to try out the baby swaddler (Anna got me one too) when Alex gets here. Only 11 more weeks! :)

Lara said...

All so cute! Can't believe Clara is already a week old. How nice for 7 hours of sleep!!!!! Hope she keeps it up.

Rachelle said...

I love the products, but love the pictures even more. Such cute girlies, especially that new little one. It's making me baby hungry and I have a 5 month old.

Onica said...

If I start knitting right now I might actually get around to making my own cute baby legs for my next kid.

McP Family said...

I love this bottom pic with the giant flower. Let me guess Rachel showed you the leg warmers :-)
COngrats again.
mari

Sharon said...

Misty, Clara is beautiful and she is a pretty willing subject right now, huh?*S* I do love the babylegs; wish those would have been around when Julie was a baby!LOL