Sunday, May 25, 2008

I'm still here!

I havn't forgotten about the photography lessons! I've just been adjusting to this 4 kids thing. I havn't quite figured out how to get things done during the day when they're all awake. This is a good example...I started this blog post on Sunday afternoon. It is now Wednesday night and I'm finishing it.

Anyway...we've been having fun lately! We went downtown a couple times over the long weekend and enjoyed the Falls. They're huge with all the flooding we've had lately!

Me and the girls before we got on the Gondola (the cable car, not the Italian boat).



The view of The Falls from the Gondola.



The view from the bridge.



Afterwards, we walked around the park and played a bit. We were going into the little amusement park section and somebody gave us a ride pass that they hadn't used, so the kids got to go on some rides for free!

Gabe enjoying the airplane ride.



I'm a much funner mom now that Clara is out! lol

8 comments:

Lee said...

Looks like so much fun!!! Glad you were able to do some fun stuff. And I miss Spokane!!

moxie mama said...

fun! wish i was there!

Onica said...

Those falls are MASSIVE!!! Our pics from the summer pale in comparison!

Kristi said...

Did you adjust the apperature or shutter speed on those pics of the falls?

Misty said...

Always. :) Let's go down sometime and I'll give you a lesson.

The Mac Attack said...

I got some crazy pics of the falls too. I cant believe how much water there is. Ill post them soon Mae is making the funniest concerned face while looking at all the water. Way to go Aria on the Gondola.

Pamela said...

Anja is 9 month old and I still can't get much done unless she's sleeping. It's hard ;-)

McP Family said...

aren't the falls crazy. we went down there too. It is unbelievable the power of nature.