Monday, January 15, 2007

I wasn't sure if it would work...but it kinda did!

I've been mesmerized the last few mornings with this site out my front door. Maybe it's normal to people who are used to 10 degree temps, but I thought it was pretty neat. I wasn't sure if a photo would work and it doesn't quite do it justice, but it's still neat. Too bad I don't have a star filter...anyway. See all those spots of light? That's the air sparkling in the sunlight because it's so stinkin' cold out. Cool, huh?

5 comments:

Heidi said...

That is a really neat picture!!

Dixie Chic said...

That is beautiful. I can't believe how ~cold~ it has been lately!

Andrea said...

That looks so cold!!!

sheri said...

Beautiful! You captured so many feelings in that photo. I feel like I'm there!
(I'm not. Don't worry. I'm not a stalker or anything)

Elizabeth Halt said...

that's really neat!