Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Titles? I don't want to title everything.

I haven't blogged in so long that none of this even looks familiar anymore.

 Anyway, you know when you're so tired that functionality ceases? You just sit and stare at nothing while thinking about things you should be doing but your fuzzy head can't seem to get itself together long enough to actually accomplish anything?

 That's me today.

Last night was without much sleep.  There was a broken garbage disposal and a kid puking, then had to get up for school...you know.  Normal stuff.

 Also, I was thinking...blogs are...I don't know, but I'm not that interested in them anymore. However...I've been doing a lot of family history and wishing I had stories of any sort from my ancestors. So, I'm going to attempt to treat this thing more like a journal. Just little day to day stuff. Probably big stuff too. And maybe my scripture journaling. But mostly for me. I don't care if you read it. Maybe you'll find that you relate more to someone who is just getting by like everyone else.

 I hear noises coming from the bathroom and my 18 month old is not within eyesight. I should investigate.

3 comments:

Carol said...

I look forward to the day to day stuff. That's what I love about blogs...a small glimpse into someone else's reality. Exactly what you're wishing you had of your ancestors. Good luck!

And hopefully the noise coming from the bathroom was not too large of a mess. 18 month olds are tricky.

Kandace Welch said...

I'm glad you're back on, I missed you too. I treat our blog as a journal too. I'm not all that good but I try to chronical stuff so that one day I can print it off as a book (a friend said there's websites that will do it for you) and have a family history type of journal. Good luck!

Linda said...

Yay! I also have my blog for journaling with pictures and want to eventually print them off. I know no one reads it but me unless I send an email out and you guys feel a bit guilty if you at least don't look at it. I for one will enjoy the read:)