Thursday, November 05, 2009

A time of change!

For the last several years I've used this blog as both my personal blog and my business blog. It's time to separate them, though. I've been making some business changes. New name, new logo, new website and...new blog. The website isn't up yet but the blog is and I wanted to announce it over here so the people that come here will know where to go for pictures and specials and such.

I am offering a special for November and December. My biggest package + a Christmas Card for half off. So only $250 and you get all the pictures from your shoot. You can see the details here.

And my Christmas Cards that I'm offering for this year can be found here. There are a lot of fun ones and I'm especially excited about them because I designed all of these myself. :)

I'll post again when my new website is up.

No comments: