Wednesday, December 05, 2007

A Christmas gift from me to you!

Thanks to my friend, Alissa, and the awesome pay it forward blog, I aquired these fantastic Christmas Card templates.

So, I want to offer my friends, family and clients a Christmas gift if you're interested. Just email me at mistydawnphotos@gmail.com with the subject of Christmas Cards and let me know which number you like and send me the picture or pictures that you want on the card. The pictures must be ones that you took yourself or that you have the copyright release for. If you're a client of mine, just tell me the file name of the picture/s you want included. I already have the pictures so you won't need to send it. I will email the finished card back to you along with instructions for getting it printed up so you can send it out!

I know it's a bit late, but if you're like me and havn't gotten your cards ready yet, then here's your chance!

Merry Christmas! (Click the image to see it full size)

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


I could also use some help deciding which one of my own to send out...do you like 1, 2 or 5?

13 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

Thanks so much Misty I love it and now I have 1 less thing to worry about.

Lee said...

Super cute. I like 2 and 5.

Smelly Moose said...

Yay! Love them! I love 5 :) Thank you SO much! I was going to MAKE my cards this year, but now I don't have to :) Saves me some time. Thanks for doing it for me!

Anonymous said...

I love them all of course. But I like # 5. It's just so you guys. :)

I have no idea what kind of a picture card I would mail out. Just me , Dad, Michael and Ruby? Our last family picture is already out of date. ???

Nettie said...

5 would be my definite favorite, as well!

moxie mama said...

I pick 5 too.....I wish you had these new cute ones when we did my cards!

Kristi said...

Wow, I love the pics of the kids in #1, but #5 has all of you in it. I'll call ya tomorrow about the card thing.

Anonymous said...

i pick 5 as well. thanks for this offer, i am going to take you up on it and thank you for motivating me to get on it!! vina took our pic (w/ my camera) weeks ago...so i have NO excuse!! thanks lady!!

Misty said...

April, I got some cute baby announcement templates too, if you want to make one after I come see Jovie.

The Mac Attack said...

Hey I want to see the baby templates cause I need to send one of those out to.

Anonymous said...

i think number 3 is sooo good misty you are amazingly talented and creative...

KariAnn said...

You are so talented, and generous too!! I love love love 5. The picture is adorable!

queen~e said...

I like 5 the best. They are all awesome.