Wednesday, May 23, 2007

More

Nathan was really sad that he didn't have flowers, so we put some rose petals on his ring pillow. This is how he held it so he wouldn't lose a single flower. He let them go when he got to the front.





I snuck a peak during the closing prayer and saw this. I had to take a picture.



These are my grandparents. I love these pictures of Grandpa. (I did take a couple with Shannon holding the bouquet too)







This was one of my favorite moments. This little girl put on a quite a show for everyone, so I was snapping away when I turned and saw that little boy enraptured by her.


4 comments:

Lee said...

BEAUTIFUL!
And I seriously *heart* your Grandpa.

Rebecca said...

Great photos! You are very talented. I need to hire you to take some black and white photos of my family this summer.

I talked to the young women about doing a photo shoot with them all dolled up or a lesson on photography. What do you think was the overwhelming response? A couple said both and all said the "model shoot". If you are still up for it let's set something up!

Nettie said...

You are so incredibly talented! If only you weren't so far away...

Lucy said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful couple. They look very happy.